Friday, December 10, 2010

Blog Post 15: Reflection

1) What was the one assignment that was fun to do and why?

The one assignment that I enjoyed doing the most was research paper number one. I enjoyed doing this paper cause it allowed us to look through a whole years worth of magazines and elaborate on what we personally thought was the trend for that specific year.

2) What was the assignment that made you learn something about something? What was that "something" you learned?

Research paper two taught me something. I learned that fathering was a significant role in a childs life and that having a father in a childs life helps the child be more sycologically stable.

3) What was the one assignment you did not care for? Why?


I didnt care for our first assignment because it played too much into a picture. We didnt have any outside information to work with besides the ad and it made it a little bit difficult.

4) Do you think, overall, Blogger was a useful tool for this class? In what ways?

I do think blogger was a useful tools for this class because it allowed us to see others work a look at some techniques they used in their papers and it helped me reflect on peices of writing.

5) I would have liked to do more topics on Bromances and night life in a guys perspective cause i think its a fun topic and I would have liked to look more into why men react to women the way they do.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you enjoyed most of the writing assignments, and I like your suggestion on expanding the section on Bromances. Maybe developing an entire class on just that aspect of masculinity?
    Why didn't you work on the topic of bromance in your second research paper?

    ReplyDelete